Scrambled Eggs Recipe
How-To Make Really Good Scrambled Eggs, Learn how to make Scrambled Eggs Recipe at home.
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil, butter, or olive
- 2 large eggs
- a pinch of salt
- Crack to eggs in a small bowl and beat with a
fork until mixed well.
- Heat an 8-inch non stick skillet over a medium
- Melt the oil or butter in the pan and swirl it
around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add eggs to the pan and gently move them around
the pan as they begin to set up. I like
to pull the edges of the pan towards the center to create creamy curds of
- Continue until the eggs are just cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Never use a non stick cooking spray in your
non-stick skillets. They will ruin your
pans. Instead stick to a pat of butter or