CrockPot Jambalaya Easy CrockPot Recipes, Learn how to make delicious CrockPot Recipes at home.
- Add all of the ingredients into your Crock Pot
except your Shrimp and stir your ingredients. In the video I left the
ingredients seperate for all to see.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours or 3.5 hours on High.
The last 20 minutes add your Shrimp (thawed). Also, you can can add crab legs
if you like.
- Best served over rice.
- 3 Skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 Whole
- 1 lg Onion
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (28 oz)
- 3 Celery stalks, sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning (you choice)
- 1 lb Jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 cups Chicken broth